Thursday, March 28, 2013

The Orange Rhino Challenge

I'm am committing today to do this.  I don't expect perfection but I do expect a miracle and some change.  I will not yell anymore.  There has been weeks that I have gone with out but that is it and it is completely damaging to the spirit in my home and to the hearts of my awesome children as well as my sweet and loving husband.  I know that I can do this, I do it in front of people all day long and its time to show my children how to really learn and grow and be who I want to be.  I don't want to have a guilty feeling any longer.  Yes, I am motivated!  I'll keep you posted on my NO Yelling progress!  I too will be making a pretty big deal with the orange.

I home-school and so for our project today it will be "Go Orange"!!!!
This is the link to her website-she is amazing and brave and a genius for posting this stuff! Love it

http://theorangerhino.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment