Monday, March 25, 2013

Quote #4 March 2013


Quote #4 March 2013

Sometimes a person may feel like just giving up, that their little efforts are worthless or pointless.  And especially as parents life becomes so much more about them, than you, you may feel lost, or your relationship with your spouse-wait what relationship?  Well that’s where the resurrection comes in perfectly.  It may not feel perfectly and those days or weeks or months will come but perseverance is the key. Your relationship with the Savior will address all of these concerns and more…
 
“Therefore, whoso repenteth and cometh unto me as a little child, him will I receive, for of such is the kingdom of God. Behold, for such I have laid down my life, and have taken it up again; therefore repent, and come unto me ye ends of the earth, and be saved” (3 Nephi 9:21–22).

Quitters never win, and winners NEVER quit! As we base all of our mundane earthly tasks on a perfect and ever loving savior the imperfections around us will seem unimportant and life will begin revolving with peace at your center. 

I know that whatever our shortcomings are, as we rely on the atonement, we may or may not have something to repent of but we can use the enabling power of the atonement to love more fully, laugh more joyfully, heal old pains, and press forward with strength and endurance laying a pure foundation for those to come.  I love the gospel, its changes my sad weak heart and mind everyday.  Without it I would be so very lost and confused.  The temporary happiness from earthly pleasures only last so long.  Faith lasts forever!

I Love you all and I LOVE Life!

Aleah

No comments:

Post a Comment