Thursday, February 21, 2013

Responsibilty to society and family!

I am a christian women with a strong sense of responsibility to my family and my community. Luckily for me, those two things are intertwined in every faucet.  I know that women (with their spouse) possess the divine ability to create children with heavenly father. Not all women are capable because of their bodies but in their heart and mind they have the same motivations and yearnings and should be used for the betterment of society in the same way a mother with her biological children does. This ability sometimes considered a right is very often taken lightly. I myself have been a culprit of this very same offense. I hope to help encourage women of all walks of life to evaluate their current postion in life; daughter, wife, mother, step-mother, aunt, grandmother, friend to wake up the real challenges and responsibilities of today's society's. We can change societys ways and make this world a more wholesome family friendly place to live, laugh and love TOGETHER.

No comments:

Post a Comment